Bad-enough-dudeBad-enough-dude

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Covenant of the Sword Covenant of the Sword

I've missed you, Marc M.

This is truly in your line, old friend. Excellently written and completely unpredictable.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

You people don't know what you're talking about

This was hilarious.

The Abandoned Kitten The Abandoned Kitten

How sad.

That deserves a snicker, fo sho. ^_^ My first impulse was to cry, but then I laughed a little instead, because it's not real and it gave me a good (read: horrible no no no) idea for a new character on NWN. Thanks!

catbrush responds:

No problem. Wait, Neverwinter Nights? Wasn't that 5 years ago that people were playing that game? Oh well, thanks for the review.

Love Hina Super Hnnng Love Hina Super Hnnng

What a lovely movie.

And may I just say, I hereby eternally stab nehemiah.

Mr. Chocobo, I hope you're gay and in love with me.

You're a bad enough dude to rescue the president, in my eyes.

catbrush responds:

MrChocobo has been captured by ninjas! Are you a bad enough dude to rescue MrChocobo?

Come hither, young maid! Come hither, young maid!

See, now, I -liked- that!

I was a little surprised to find I would like it, with the score I saw, buuut I can also understand it now that I've seen it. It's not good art. BUT! It's a cute, humorous idea that's well executed and with a reasonable level of skill! I gave you 5.

>TheMagicalTree Ep.1 >TheMagicalTree Ep.1

Altogether not bad

Buuut, you really ought to spend more time on something like this; with your skills, you could have done alot better. :) Don't hold out on your adoring public.

Misfitblob responds:

Lol, thank you for you advice

Sith, A Cartoon Short Sith, A Cartoon Short

Particularly charming!

The voice actor(s?) were great; in general, in timing and in delivery. I thought the animation was perfectly suited to the style of comedy you were going for. It was all in all a very laugh-worthy short! Please make more.

9/11 - 3 Years After CT 9/11 - 3 Years After CT

Lovely.

I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of? I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for. That, and Cheney's a sexy bitch.

iAmVincent2 responds:

yep

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Dental Plan. Lisa needs braces!

Woot. You got me right here, buddy. *pats chest over heart* Whoops, wrong area. *pats crotch* Yeah, that little girl was so fucking hot. And the part where she rode the bomb naked into the Two Towers, that was fucking sweet. I'd so hit that. Show some full frontal of her next time.

The Video Game World! The Video Game World!

Absolutely Terrible.

Your storyline deserves a whole new word. I choose Pathetisad. Never make another flash movie again. Ever.

cloned-illusion responds:

You can kiss a dog's ass for all I care. You don't have any movies, and you couldn't make one if you tried. And too bad, I'm making WAY more Flash movies! Dumb son of a bitch!